Thursday, May 14, 2009

Message to viewers

Share

Image336

Hey wut’ up will here. Well… for those who have followed the blog, thanks for your support. I have had very little time to write anything. I’ve been so busy with my job, last week was crazy. Almost everything in my house broke, shower, dvd player, audio interface which means I can’t record. I had to take Najima to the hospital because she was opening a can and cut herself on the lid. I got hit by a car the next day well… Basically the week was insane. But yesterday I saw a rainbow, someone told me a rainbow was a promise from God.

Image658

I remember one of the darkest times in my life. I was in London, no money left living on the streets, hungry, cold and tired. I was on the 102 bus all of the sudden I noticed the rain pouring down, only something was different, the rain was lit up by the sunlight and looked like drops of liquid gold. When I got off the bus, I saw a massive rainbow arched over the run down council high rises. The sun was shining on the landscape, the buildings bathed in gold light, tree’s glowing a luscious emerald green with dark Grey clouds behind them. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, even the Grey clouds were alive with color. I’m hoping that this beauty yields new blessings and that life is good. It’s been a ruff road. I’ve been shot at, jumped, attacked with knives, thrown on the street, hungry, down on my luck, electrocuted, in a bus crash, hit by a car, betrayed and fucked with in so many ways. I just want life to be good. I work so hard and I hope and pray to know a good life one day. I’m going to try and keep up on my blogs. For now here’s some images of my scenery:

 



DSCN0110

Image563

Image564

Image565

Image572

Image573 Image575 Image577

Image580

Image578

Image581

Image587

Image588

Image595

Image603

Image605

Image609

Technorati Tags: ,,,

Image607


1 comment: