Friday, May 15, 2009

A day in court and a walk from the Bronx to Harlem.

Share
Fucking asshole judge! Well, went to court today... could be a lot worse though. In fact nothing major to worry about, the judge was a grumpy old man though. 50 dollar fine or 5 days in jail for riding a bike on the sidewalk?! I'll take the fine... not in any hurry to be back in jail thank you! Damn this city is extorting us!

After court, I walked to Harlem... was a nice walk. Actually felt so good to just walk and not think about anything. Really enjoyed that because I felt free. got some stunning pictures of the Harlem river. I didn't realize the view from were I live was Harlem. Big projects poking out the horizon,DSCN0313

turned out to be across the river. Was beautiful with this grey stormy weather and fierce wind. Makes me appreciate nature. Here are some of the pictures from the walk:



DSCN0297DSCN0302

DSCN0300

DSCN0303

DSCN0304

DSCN0305

DSCN0306

DSCN0307

DSCN0308

DSCN0310


These last two pics are the only ones I took in Harlem… I get a real bad vibe in Harlem, like everyone wants to kill you. Doesnt help that they didnt seem to like us taking pictures.

o I didn’t stay around there that long.


No comments:

Post a Comment