Monday, March 30, 2009

Want to learn Japanese ? Edufire : One of the best ways to learn on the web

Share

From the desk of Najima

Nihongo on the web

I will be listing and discussing My choices for best learning sites and Info on the web got any? Please comment me I’m always looking for great ways to learn online and in RL (real life). Edufire.com is a online conference based learning  site that allows you to video conference your classes to either learn or teach a variety of subjects including Japanese, Arabic, Spanish, Korean and a host of other languages.

\I'm currently signed up for a variety of classes mostly Japanese including these:

Sign up lets learn together :) Ganbatte! (Go For It!,You can do it!)
Gakuranman's Basic Japanese
Japanese Bits & Pieces: Beginners Japanese
Rainbowhill's Japanese for Beginners


No comments:

Post a Comment